Tuesday, November 6, 2007

my heroes

Jesus Christ, the Newmans, anyone who has ever had to leave home to know where home is...Emily Castle, because she is the glue that holds everything together for me. She taught me to share, she taught me how to love unconditionally, she taught me to have fun, and she taught me what it means to handle life with grace and beauty. And she continues to do so. my dad because people should follow him around and write books about him and sell them to every dad in the world who is trying to raise a high-strung daughter. without my dad, i would never have learned to be brave. my dad taught me that anything is possible, regardless of who may tell you differently. all of my friends who are now mothers. they amaze me and inspire me every day.

6 comments:

maggie and michael said...

Way to go! I can't believe you got so much on here so quickly! I'll add you as a link on my page.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

hi, rachel!!!! you need to post some pics on your blog!!! I was so happy to find you on here! have a great week! : )Lori

The Blankinships said...

i have a to-do list literally ten miles long. but instead of doing anything on that list while the twins are sleeping, i have been sitting here reading every word, and remembering all the reasons why you are such a special friend to me! i love you, and i'm so glad to have a "new" way to keep up with whats going on in your life! love, love, love you!

Tiffany said...

Hi Rachel! I just found your blog through Heather's. Oh by the way, it's Tiffany Andrews from Phi Sigma. I loved reading your entries. I'm inspired. So good to find you.

Hayley B said...

So do you still update on this or even check it?? love ya girl!
hayley